If you cannot get a picture on your screen but the screen displays what the resolution is (e.g 4K 4:4:4) the issue could be that the Transmitter and Receiver are on incompatible firmware.
In order to resolve this please follow the instructions below:
If you have a NeoXSR, NeoXMR or NeoX+ Matrix:
If you experience this symptom in order to resolve it you will need to update the firmware on either the receiver or the transmitter (whichever one is out of date).
To perform this upgrade you will need to have a NeoXSR, NeoXMR or NeoX+.
In order to resolve the issue please follow the steps below:
1. Please make sure there is stable network connection and that the HDBaseT connection to the receiver is 'Good'. If the link drops, it will go back to base mode. You have to continuously try again and again to re-upgrade.
2. The next step is you will need to enable the upgrade. On a browser that is on the same network as the matrix please input the following (amend the IP address to your IP address of course!)
3. Once the matrix has been enabled to upgrade the hardware you'll see the following message
4. When you can see this please navigate back to gotomymatrix.com (login to the admin area once again) and go to Hardware details.
5. You will then see a green 'update' button next to the ports that are eligible for an update. This will be located next to the transmitter(s) or receiver(s) depending on which one needs the upgrade.
6. Simply click update and the Transmitter/Receiver will download an update.