This firmware is available for the following products:
- neo:X+ Binary
- (All Products) When using Control4 the SDDP ‘Alive’ message wasn’t sent when the service started.
- (All Products) When using a custom absolute IR code you could not override the previous key if the key was already selected.
- (All Products) A warning would be displayed when using a custom absolute IR code in a new profile.
- (All Products) No longer returns an error when loading a custom IR profile for the first time
- (All Products) On gotomymatrix.com when viewing a connected device (i.e ProAmp8) it was displaying the model information of the local device (ProAmp8) and not the information of the connected device (i.e. NeoX+).
- (All Products) The API command /edid/download has been fixed
- (All Products) In Remote Controls Combo Keys toggling the individual inputs did not work.
- (All Products) If the network connection dropped briefly it did not always restart the network services correctly when the connection was established again.
- (All Products) With LG Sinks if you selected an input on the CEC source menu it didn’t always display it as selected on the TV.
- (All Products) Couldn't click buttons on system health page on v3.9.
Please note: You may need to clear the cache for your web browser in order to see the latest firmware features after installing this update.