This firmware is available for the following products:
- Improved stability when the CEC state got reset
- Error log uploading sent the first registered warnings only in 3.9.42
- Webserver wouldn't restart in some cases after the network got disconnected
- Ping check would not restart in some cases
- Formatting of timestamp in the error log's
- Sink routed to a hidden or failing bay would keep retrying after a reboot
- Some lines in the error log would unnecessarily repeat over and over again.
- Inputs & Outputs could sometimes fail at boot on NeoX+, NeoXMR & NeoXSR
- Hiding sources would always take the configuration from output bay 1 instead of the actual bay
- No longer resets the timestamp in the error log when the system is restarted
- Support for the PDU on the Neo X+
Please note: You may need to clear the cache for your web browser in order to see the latest firmware features after installing this update.