How to learn IR codes to switch inputs for a Pulse-Eight video matrix
Using a tablet, phone or computer that is on the same network as the video matrix, navigate to Gotomymatrix.com, alternatively, you can enter the IP address of the matrix.
This will then load our web UI:
1) Click the Cloud Connection on the left-hand side.
2) Upon clicking on the "Cloud Connection" scroll down to the bottom as you can see the "Round circle"
you can see "Admin” and click It will then ask for a password. If you are unsure of what the password is please consult your quick start guide, or reach out to Pulse-Eight Support.
3) then please navigate to "Routing Control"
4) Scroll down to the "IR Control" section.
Please note, if you have Neo 4x4 you will only have 4 IR profiles for each Output. If it's a Neo 6A you will have 6 IR profiles, and if it is a Neo X, X+ or 8A you will have 10 IR profiles
5) On the drop-down select the Output you wish to change and select 'Custom' followed by 'save'
6) Once you have clicked "Save" It will automatically change and show "Edit Custom Profile" Please proceed to click 'Edit Custom Profile'
7) You will then be able to see all of the inputs (4 for a Neo 4, 6 for a Neo 6A, and 8 for a Neo 8A, Neo X and NeoX+)
8) You will see that each input has a unique IR code.
9) Select the "Edit" button for the input you wish to amend. Pick up the remote you wish to use and press a button. We would recommend using the coloured buttons of the remote and then using those colours to represent this input. For this example, we'll click the 'yellow' button.
10) After you click the button on TV Remote you will see that the Received IR history updates and shows it received a command and it produces a unique IR code for you.
11) Once you "Click" Use This Code it will show "Settings Updated Successfully"
12) You can see below the IR code will be changed in Input 1 0x0001006F
13) Please then proceed to customise input 2 by clicking 'Edit' next to Input 2.
14) For this example we will now use the blue button on our remote. As before you will see the Received IR history updates and generates a unique code, proceed to click 'use this code'
15) It will show you “Settings Updated Successfully" Once Complete these Steps all you need to do is
Switch the inputs using the colour that we selected before, if you wanted Input 1 you would select the Yellow button, and for input 2 the blue button.