This firmware is available for the following products:
- neo:8 FF
- neo:4 Basic
- neo 1-4 HDMI Splitter
- neo 1-4 HDBT Splitter
- (1-4 HDMI Splitter & 1-4 HDBT Splitter) Now when you connect a Matrix to the input you will be able to select the sources connected to the matrix via CEC.
- (All Products) When using Control4 the SDDP ‘Alive’ message wasn’t sent when the service started.
- (All Products) When using a custom absolute IR code you could not override the previous key if the key was already selected.
- (All Products) A warning would be displayed when using a custom absolute IR code in a new profile.
- (All Products) No longer returns an error when loading a custom IR profile for the first time
- (All Products) On gotomymatrix.com when viewing a connected device (i.e ProAmp8) it was displaying the model information of the local device (ProAmp8) and not the information of the connected device (i.e. NeoX+).
- (All Products) The API command /edid/download has been fixed
- (All Products) In Remote Controls Combo Keys toggling the individual inputs did not work.
- (All Products) If the network connection dropped briefly it did not always restart the network services correctly when the connection was established again.
- (All Products) With LG Sinks if you selected an input on the CEC source menu it didn’t always display it as selected on the TV.
- (All Products) Couldn't click buttons on system health page on v3.9.
- (neo 4 professional) Custom IR commands did not show up on received IR history.
- (1-4 HDMI Splitter & 1-4 HDBT Splitter) IR noise is now hidden on gotomymatrix.com as this is a feature that is not compatible with this product.
- (1-4 HDMI Splitter & 1-4 HDBT Splitter) Output source filtering was given as an option on gotomymatrix.com but this is not applicable to this product as it only has one source so this has been removed from view.
- (1-4 HDMI Splitter) HDBT diagnostics has been hidden from view as this is not applicable to this product.
- (1-4 HDMI Splitter) 600MHz EDID templates couldn't be set
Please note: You may need to clear the cache for your web browser in order to see the latest firmware features after installing this update.